RugsUSA - AWFUL customer service. AVOID AT ALL COSTS.
I tried to cancel an order that did not arrive as promised after 3 weeks, only to the WRONG rug a week after I cancelled.I put in the request to return the rug and it took two weeks to get the approval number in order to return it, and I had to pay the full shipping price myself.
I began the process on Dec. 5th. It's now Feb. 7th and I still cannot get a refund.
The rug was received by them on Jan. 11th and their web says I'll get a refund in 15 days, but I had to customer service AGAIN and was twice informed it would take an additional 7 days! They will NOT give you your money back in a timely manner and apparently cannot track their own shipments efficiently.
Great prices, but if you don't want what they send, you're on your own to get a refund.AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!review #382512
You may also like
- "In February I purchased the most expensive mattress with box-spring from Bob's Discount Furniture in Salem, NH. After the delivery finished installation and left. I notices that the mattress are..."
- "Purchased the piece of furniture in 2008 in the Jacksonville Florida store. We were told that it would last us a lifetime. We were also told that the extended 5..."
- "11203409 . Phone number . 2627443899..."
- "I paid for furniture I picked out in feb. I was told to call them when I was ready to receive my furniture the next day. I called on April..."
- "Went to Petco on Hwy 6 south Houston Tx I've gone there numerous times and never had a problem but today a new groomer was there I told her I..."
- "Hello my name is Alan Gordon. I also had them put in an above ground pool. Very dissatisfied to say the least. Mark promised me a level pool. Well after..."
- "Terrible, untrained employees. I was into the 3rd rep of my 3rd set of tricep pushdowns, when the pin released on the cable harness. The harness fell to the floor,..."
- "I signed up with Verizon and had installation 08/01/215. I called about the 79.99 price but was told for 10.00 more I could get the 50/50 fios. It comes..."
- "I get to churches chicken on research and Fairfield in Austin at 10:30 am to buy chicken the women that works there has a attitude and tells me they..."