RugsUSA - AWFUL customer service. AVOID AT ALL COSTS.
I tried to cancel an order that did not arrive as promised after 3 weeks, only to the WRONG rug a week after I cancelled.I put in the request to return the rug and it took two weeks to get the approval number in order to return it, and I had to pay the full shipping price myself.
I began the process on Dec. 5th. It's now Feb. 7th and I still cannot get a refund.
The rug was received by them on Jan. 11th and their web says I'll get a refund in 15 days, but I had to customer service AGAIN and was twice informed it would take an additional 7 days! They will NOT give you your money back in a timely manner and apparently cannot track their own shipments efficiently.
Great prices, but if you don't want what they send, you're on your own to get a refund.AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "My wife and I purchased an "Albany Furniture" leather living room set (modular sofa, loveseat and ottoman, 6 pieces total) in February of 2012 from Levin Furniture in Wexford, PA..."
- "I have had my Natuzzi leather sofa and recliner for 10 years. We just moved and my wife insisted on new leather because of the color of our Natuzzi. She..."
- "First, let me start off by adding that we owned a leather couch for almost 8 years prior to this new purchase. We decided to upgrade to a recliner sectional..."
- "Went to Petco on Hwy 6 south Houston Tx I've gone there numerous times and never had a problem but today a new groomer was there I told her I..."
- "Where do I begin? I am highly dissapointed I hear terrible reviews about walmart but did not believe them. Now I am a believer of the terrible and horrible customer..."
- "I seen someone on OkCupid and reported to them. The next working day I found myself deleted from the website, I tried to ask them why but couldn't connect..."
- "I have had numerous issues with rental home I rented through AH4R. I rented home which was advertised to have features such as gas fireplace/outside lamp in working order, unfinished..."
- "So there's already a lot wrong with this app. I can't quite complain about getting stood up the very first time I went to purchase an item because the app..."
- "An elderly family member was conned into purchasing a 5 year technical support subscription for Symantec products for the price of $299.99, and 4 months later, an additional..."