RugsUSA - AWFUL customer service. AVOID AT ALL COSTS.
I tried to cancel an order that did not arrive as promised after 3 weeks, only to the WRONG rug a week after I cancelled.I put in the request to return the rug and it took two weeks to get the approval number in order to return it, and I had to pay the full shipping price myself.
I began the process on Dec. 5th. It's now Feb. 7th and I still cannot get a refund.
The rug was received by them on Jan. 11th and their web says I'll get a refund in 15 days, but I had to customer service AGAIN and was twice informed it would take an additional 7 days! They will NOT give you your money back in a timely manner and apparently cannot track their own shipments efficiently.
Great prices, but if you don't want what they send, you're on your own to get a refund.AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "My wife and I purchased an "Albany Furniture" leather living room set (modular sofa, loveseat and ottoman, 6 pieces total) in February of 2012 from Levin Furniture in Wexford, PA..."
- "Hello John, Thank you for contacting Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. in Arcadia, WI. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your Ashley furniture. All warranties are..."
- "I had bought stock from Surindo Furniture from Indonesia. I paid 3000 $ in advance In July 2013 for order of 10000 $ and I told that I am coming..."
- "Purse arrived damaged, quality is *** and not what was pictured. They will not refund my money. What can we do to get them to refund my money? ..."
- "I do not own a Lennar home, but I have lived next to a model home for over one year. I have had major drainage problems with their property draining..."
- "I bought a toddler to twin size lightning McQueen car bed with built in toy box and working headlights for my two year old son, everything looked great eccept a..."
- "Self service kiosk didn't work and no sign. Stood in a long line to the register and they said cash only. No announcement or sign either, so I stood in..."
- "This life proof case has cost me OVER $860.00!...I still have $168.00 to pay on a totally RUINED iPHONE 6, and now I have to buy a new phone which..."
- "I can't believe I got sucked into purchasing this $300 product. Don't believe a thing the company says. They lie and lie through their teeth. For proof, I have attached..."