RugsUSA - AWFUL customer service. AVOID AT ALL COSTS.
I tried to cancel an order that did not arrive as promised after 3 weeks, only to the WRONG rug a week after I cancelled.I put in the request to return the rug and it took two weeks to get the approval number in order to return it, and I had to pay the full shipping price myself.
I began the process on Dec. 5th. It's now Feb. 7th and I still cannot get a refund.
The rug was received by them on Jan. 11th and their web says I'll get a refund in 15 days, but I had to customer service AGAIN and was twice informed it would take an additional 7 days! They will NOT give you your money back in a timely manner and apparently cannot track their own shipments efficiently.
Great prices, but if you don't want what they send, you're on your own to get a refund.AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "We recently bought a floor model Liberty Sectional from Furniture Row after watching it for several months. It finally went on sale and we went to the store only to..."
- " Be wary of purchasing anything here. I purchased the Venice Sofa, Love Seat and Ottoman and spent about $2000 for it. I love the set but am having warranty..."
- "I ordered a rug and rug pad. They were shipped separately, and I never received rug pad. Rug has rust colored splotches all over it, like someone was eating baked..."
- "This is how I received my order at walmart. This is not the first time. I'm so sick of receiving my orders with damage all over. I went to complain..."
- "I bought an element TV 42" at target and two months after the TV started to turn off by itself every 5 minutes. I went to target and couldn't return..."
- "Wen't into the radio shack off off old spanish trail in houstonTx. and purchased a galaxy Sll and was supose to get a coupon sent to my companies email of..."
- "I made an appointment almost two months prior to dropping my dog, Bruce, off at Petco (103, Commerace Way, Woburn 01801). His appointment was at 12:00 pm and I figured..."
- "Hello, I love pizza hut and often order from there. However, I had an experience at the store located at Miami FL, 6625 S Dixie Hwy, 33143 on January 29th around..."
- "I can't even begin to explain how disgusted I am. We bought a carton of mint chocolate chip. I'm eating some and start chewing on something strange. I pulled it..."