RugsUSA - AWFUL customer service. AVOID AT ALL COSTS.
I tried to cancel an order that did not arrive as promised after 3 weeks, only to the WRONG rug a week after I cancelled.I put in the request to return the rug and it took two weeks to get the approval number in order to return it, and I had to pay the full shipping price myself.
I began the process on Dec. 5th. It's now Feb. 7th and I still cannot get a refund.
The rug was received by them on Jan. 11th and their web says I'll get a refund in 15 days, but I had to customer service AGAIN and was twice informed it would take an additional 7 days! They will NOT give you your money back in a timely manner and apparently cannot track their own shipments efficiently.
Great prices, but if you don't want what they send, you're on your own to get a refund.AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Hello John, Thank you for contacting Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. in Arcadia, WI. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your Ashley furniture. All warranties are..."
- "cust id 1963692 10/24/2014 Today my wife and I went to Lowe's to get some tools and look at tool chests. Standing in the store we check online and see this..."
- "We ordered a bedroom set priced at over $1000 and made the required monthly payments per our contract. A final payment was made and we were told by the manager..."
- "A&E notes While I have my service contract through Sears it is A&E that gets sent out. The following is about A&E Service. Notes about Sears visit for washer (2/6/14) around noon. The..."
- "Dresses are knock offs poor quality and stitching was already coming undone and dress was see through. Paid $33.60 for a dress wanted to return for a refund said they..."
- "I bought an element TV 42" at target and two months after the TV started to turn off by itself every 5 minutes. I went to target and couldn't return..."
- "With no warning, we had to find a car for our daughter. Low Book Sales had a 2007 Honda Accord advertised for $6000- at least $3000 under Blue Book. Not expecting..."
- "In April of this year I ordered. A Seal Skin Supreme Touring cover for my Harley. invoice id 100026560 and paid through Pay.Pal. After 90 days the outer covering turned..."
- "THE WORST FURNITURE BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER!!! Delivery men left couch wedged in the doorway, couldn't fit it in, so they left it right there and left!!! I purchased a whole..."