Update added by user Apr 14, 2016
I have a huge, ugly red rug sitting in my kitchen right now that takes up tremendous space. I ordered a gray and blue rug. I refuse to pay $139 plus and additional home pick up fee to correct their mistake in sending the obviously incorrect rug.
Original review posted by user Apr 13, 2016
I ordered a rug with a charcoal gray and blue pattern.I received a solid, unpatterned, bright red rug.
I'm not looking forward to dealing with them, based on reviews. The website will only allow you to request a return if you agree to pay $139 PLUS some unknown additional fee for UPS Freight to pick up the rug. I have a huge, useless rug sitting in my hallway now, after having waited for weeks to receive the rug I wanted. RugsUSA claims they won't be responsible for discrepancies in color but this is utterly ridiculous.
I should not have to pay upwards of $200 for literally nothing. Plus I had the inconvenience of waiting, and having to store this red rug -- something for which I do not have the space.
This return fee is nothing less than extortion.
I've included pics of the rug I ordered and of the rug I received.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Gross misrepresentation of item
- Poor customer service and dishonesty
- Forced payment to return incorrect item
- Long wait for product
- Horrible experience
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Please don't buy the Sundvik Crib from IKEA - SUNDVIK crib review I LOVE(D) IKEA. But now I am having serious doubts. We purchased the Sundvik Crib last..."
- "It started off on a good note whereby I spoke with Michele La Flesch, the Executive Project Manager/Showroom Manager (Michele.Laflesch@ClosetFactory.com) (Office Phone: 310-516-7500 x240 & Cellular Phone: 310-404-8225)..."
- "KraftMaid APC "All Plywood Construction" is a true misnomer. The backs of the cabinets are made from a combination of strips of plywood (for wall attachment) and a sheet of..."
- "You know, there are good website hosting companies out there, there are average, there are bad... and then there are outright thieves. I am not talking about the: "Oh, they..."
- "I went to sunoco on sheridan dr and military rd as usually do 2 minutes from my house ,to get breakfast coffe etc i had my 2 yr old with..."
- "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..."
- "This photo is of the sandwich i recieved when i ordered a steak and white cheddar panini to go. I got back to my room and this is the disgrace..."
- "I had bad experience with my return they gave me hard time they never returned my bag I am very mad I called customer service they never called back what..."