Update added by user Apr 14
I have a huge, ugly red rug sitting in my kitchen right now that takes up tremendous space. I ordered a gray and blue rug. I refuse to pay $139 plus and additional home pick up fee to correct their mistake in sending the obviously incorrect rug.
Original review posted by user Apr 13
I ordered a rug with a charcoal gray and blue pattern.I received a solid, unpatterned, bright red rug.
I'm not looking forward to dealing with them, based on reviews. The website will only allow you to request a return if you agree to pay $139 PLUS some unknown additional fee for UPS Freight to pick up the rug. I have a huge, useless rug sitting in my hallway now, after having waited for weeks to receive the rug I wanted. RugsUSA claims they won't be responsible for discrepancies in color but this is utterly ridiculous.
I should not have to pay upwards of $200 for literally nothing. Plus I had the inconvenience of waiting, and having to store this red rug -- something for which I do not have the space.
This return fee is nothing less than extortion.
I've included pics of the rug I ordered and of the rug I received.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Gross misrepresentation of item
- Poor customer service and dishonesty
- Forced payment to return incorrect item
- Long wait for product
- Horrible experience
You May Also Like
- "I bought a ESF sofa through a furniture store. After reviewing the specs and documentation on ESF's catalog and site I purchased a sofa. I paid a bit more for..."
- "I spent over $4000 on the second most expensive tempurpedic mattress in the store. When we got the mattress, we noticed it has several old, dirty stains. They mattress did..."
- "Buyer beware. I recently purchased an area rug from Rugs USA. I made the mistake of waiting to take the rug out of the packaging until the room for which..."
- "This photo is of the sandwich i recieved when i ordered a steak and white cheddar panini to go. I got back to my room and this is the disgrace..."
- "I had bad experience with my return they gave me hard time they never returned my bag I am very mad I called customer service they never called back what..."
- "My first purchase from this internet company of a 17.00 Hummingbird Feeder with a nearly $12.00 S&H charge, of which is 70 % of the cost. For some unknown reason, the..."
- "We ordered in July and did not get till 10-21-2016 Was supposed to be like the 2016's with some new additions. We picked up, no storage, white flooring,..."
- "My name is Courtney and I work for the carnival Reithoffers Shows located in Aiken, SC right now. On wednesday October 26 2016 at about 3:45 am I arrived at..."