Waltham, Massachusetts
100% full Not resolved

Update by user Apr 14, 2016

I have a huge, ugly red rug sitting in my kitchen right now that takes up tremendous space. I ordered a gray and blue rug. I refuse to pay $139 plus and additional home pick up fee to correct their mistake in sending the obviously incorrect rug.

Original review posted by user Apr 13, 2016

I ordered a rug with a charcoal gray and blue pattern.I received a solid, unpatterned, bright red rug.

I'm not looking forward to dealing with them, based on reviews. The website will only allow you to request a return if you agree to pay $139 PLUS some unknown additional fee for UPS Freight to pick up the rug. I have a huge, useless rug sitting in my hallway now, after having waited for weeks to receive the rug I wanted. RugsUSA claims they won't be responsible for discrepancies in color but this is utterly ridiculous.

I should not have to pay upwards of $200 for literally nothing. Plus I had the inconvenience of waiting, and having to store this red rug -- something for which I do not have the space.

This return fee is nothing less than extortion.

I've included pics of the rug I ordered and of the rug I received.

Review about: Milliken Modern Times Aura Rug Charcoal.

I didn't like: Gross misrepresentation of item, Poor customer service and dishonesty, Forced payment to return incorrect item, Inconvenience, Long wait for product, Horrible experience.

2.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Milliken Rug
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $700
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with RugsUSA?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.