Waltham, Massachusetts
2.0

Update by user Apr 14, 2016

I have a huge, ugly red rug sitting in my kitchen right now that takes up tremendous space. I ordered a gray and blue rug. I refuse to pay $139 plus and additional home pick up fee to correct their mistake in sending the obviously incorrect rug.

Original review posted by user Apr 13, 2016

I ordered a rug with a charcoal gray and blue pattern. I received a solid, unpatterned, bright red rug.

I'm not looking forward to dealing with them, based on reviews. The website will only allow you to request a return if you agree to pay $139 PLUS some unknown additional fee for UPS Freight to pick up the rug. I have a huge, useless rug sitting in my hallway now, after having waited for weeks to receive the rug I wanted. RugsUSA claims they won't be responsible for discrepancies in color but this is utterly ridiculous.

I should not have to pay upwards of $200 for literally nothing. Plus I had the inconvenience of waiting, and having to store this red rug -- something for which I do not have the space.

This return fee is nothing less than extortion.

I've included pics of the rug I ordered and of the rug I received.

Product or Service Mentioned: Milliken Rug.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

RugsUSA Cons: Gross misrepresentation of item, Poor customer service and dishonesty, Forced payment to return incorrect item, Inconvenience, Long wait for product.

• inaccurate website