Featured
3.0
Style and Design

I ordered a rug and rug pad.They were shipped separately, and I never received rug pad.

Rug has rust colored splotches all over it, like someone was eating baked beans and splattered. I e-mailed the company to see what could be done about the stains and missing rug pad. I got a one sentence reply stating the tracking number for the rug pad. That's it.

Nothing. Literally ignoring the fact that they sold a bad product. I will never do business with them again and intend to spread the word via forums not to use this company.

Wish I would've read these other customer complaints before purchasing.Knew price was too good to be true!

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of rug from RugsUSA and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $307 and wants RugsUSA to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by RugsUSA for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with RugsUSA?

Comments