Featured
3.0
Style and Design

I ordered a rug and rug pad.They were shipped separately, and I never received rug pad.

Rug has rust colored splotches all over it, like someone was eating baked beans and splattered. I e-mailed the company to see what could be done about the stains and missing rug pad. I got a one sentence reply stating the tracking number for the rug pad. That's it.

Nothing. Literally ignoring the fact that they sold a bad product. I will never do business with them again and intend to spread the word via forums not to use this company.

Wish I would've read these other customer complaints before purchasing.Knew price was too good to be true!

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of rug from RugsUSA and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $307 and wants RugsUSA to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by RugsUSA for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with RugsUSA?

Comments

RugsUSA - Bright RED is not Charcoal Gray RugsUSA "I ordered a rug with a charcoal gray and blue pattern. I received a solid, unpatterned, bright red rug. I'm not looking forward to dealing with them, based..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Bought durablend leather couch and loveseat peeling and cracking. Ashley Furniture "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...." Read more Rooms To Go is a total scam, especially for its "Force Field" project Rooms To Go "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks! And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..." Read more Mypillow - Patented interlocking fill scam Mypillow "I Do not like my pillow it got more firm every time it was washed.Was not getting anywhere with customer service so I decided to do a little surgery on..." Read more Aliexpress - No Response on Customer Service Aliexpress "I had made a purchase on aliexpress from one of the supplier, i did not receive by product and also my buyer protection was end, i was not able to..." Read more Lone Star Auctioneers - Not happy  as bod rigging is a felony! Lone Star Auctioneers "If Bid rigging is a felony then this to should be ! auction closed and said complete but then stated another buyer won for a $single dollar less than my..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more