Oxnard, California

I ordered a rug and rug pad.They were shipped separately, and I never received rug pad.

Rug has rust colored splotches all over it, like someone was eating baked beans and splattered. I e-mailed the company to see what could be done about the stains and missing rug pad. I got a one sentence reply stating the tracking number for the rug pad. That's it.

Nothing. Literally ignoring the fact that they sold a bad product. I will never do business with them again and intend to spread the word via forums not to use this company.

Wish I would've read these other customer complaints before purchasing.Knew price was too good to be true!

Review about: Rug.

I didn't like: Customer service.

3.0
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $307
Preferred solution Price reduction

Had an Experience with RugsUSA?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Rooms To Go is a total scam, especially for its "Force Field" project Rooms To Go "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks! And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..." Read more Sunjoy Industries - Product is junk & customer service was no help Sunjoy Industries "I purchased the Sunjoy L-OF087PST-B Monroe Slate Steel 32.68" x 22.24" x 53.15" Fireplace for my husband; Father's day 2014. We used it through the summer of 2014 and then..." Read more RugsUSA - Review about Maui Chunky Loop Rug from Yorktown, Virginia RugsUSA "Yes, another complaint and I am sure the company does not care as they have the money. Ordered Maui chunk loop jute rugs in August. Got them quickly. After opening..." Read more Mypillow - MY EXPERIENCE WAS HORRIBLE ..... Mypillow "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..." Read more Sara Freder - Asks a lot of money for doing nothing Sara Freder "I receive emails with very scary fortunes and also a lot of lucky dates that would make me rich and so. I had to write down my name, last name,..." Read more IMHO - I Can See Why Sears Won't Be Around Much Longer Sears "Went to purchase the Amazon Tap Alexa at Sear's.com. After adding the product to the "Cart", a different product was reflected thereat : Naxa NX 319 Portable CD Player with..." Read more Quality Screen Company - Broken after two weeks Quality Screen Company "Since I am unable to successfully solve the problem through contacting your customer service department via email, I’d thought it would be able to get an answer this way as..." Read more Living spaces is a fraud company Living Spaces "We purchased our furniture on 8/6/16 and purchased VIP Care for 147.00 told us seam separation would be covered - we call for our first claim in March 2017 because..." Read more