RugsUSA - Damaged rug, missing rug pad and no customer service
I ordered a rug and rug pad.They were shipped separately, and I never received rug pad.
Rug has rust colored splotches all over it, like someone was eating baked beans and splattered. I e-mailed the company to see what could be done about the stains and missing rug pad. I got a one sentence reply stating the tracking number for the rug pad. That's it.
Nothing. Literally ignoring the fact that they sold a bad product. I will never do business with them again and intend to spread the word via forums not to use this company.
Wish I would've read these other customer complaints before purchasing.Knew price was too good to be true!
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Buyer beware. I recently purchased an area rug from Rugs USA. I made the mistake of waiting to take the rug out of the packaging until the room for which..."
- "I ordered a 6x9 navy chevron rug on sale for $178 on 9/1/2013. The rug arrived on 9/17/2013. I cut open the plastic wrapping and a HORRIFIC stench poured out..."
- "I have tried to resolve this issue in an amicable way but this Company will not make good on their products, I purchased approximately $12,000 at this store to include..."
- "My daughter saved for months and bought a Lane red leather recliner, she is disabled and lives on very little (chair costs $565). Just over one year the leather..."
- "This was my first step back into online dating after a long time, and I WISH I could take a step back. Not only did it become apparent that..."
- "After making an online purchase with a credit card, Two days after, my credit card account showed 2 extra charges that I did not make. Important to know that these..."
- "Terrible customer service I ordered 2 Canvas couple of days ago as soon as did my purchase I noticed my canvas were black & white and I sent you guys..."
- "Had my jeep in for a paint job and was horrified to see that they painted my jeep Red jeep. orange!! I also dealt with the manager Lillie, rude!! And..."
- "We purchase a home in Warners ny . We asked for the full size bathroom rough in for our basement . Now we have decided to finish our basement and..."