RugsUSA - Damaged rug, missing rug pad and no customer service
I ordered a rug and rug pad.They were shipped separately, and I never received rug pad.
Rug has rust colored splotches all over it, like someone was eating baked beans and splattered. I e-mailed the company to see what could be done about the stains and missing rug pad. I got a one sentence reply stating the tracking number for the rug pad. That's it.
Nothing. Literally ignoring the fact that they sold a bad product. I will never do business with them again and intend to spread the word via forums not to use this company.
Wish I would've read these other customer complaints before purchasing.Knew price was too good to be true!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "We recently bought a floor model Liberty Sectional from Furniture Row after watching it for several months. It finally went on sale and we went to the store only to..."
- "First, let me start off by adding that we owned a leather couch for almost 8 years prior to this new purchase. We decided to upgrade to a recliner sectional..."
- "On the date of 10/24/11I purchased a living room set from Ashley Furniture .The set consisted of ,A couch and love seat, 2 end tables ,one soft table.I thought..."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."
- "My husband bought me a Le Vian chocolate and white Diamond band for our anniversary and i have had it less than 2 months. One of the white diamonds has..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "My daughter saved for months and bought a Lane red leather recliner, she is disabled and lives on very little (chair costs $565). Just over one year the leather..."
- "I am not sure why people are so divided about these reviews. This is an actual business that takes orders and then has designers make and ship them. We have..."
- "This was my first step back into online dating after a long time, and I WISH I could take a step back. Not only did it become apparent that..."