Oxnard, California
Featured

I ordered a rug and rug pad.They were shipped separately, and I never received rug pad.

Rug has rust colored splotches all over it, like someone was eating baked beans and splattered. I e-mailed the company to see what could be done about the stains and missing rug pad. I got a one sentence reply stating the tracking number for the rug pad. That's it.

Nothing. Literally ignoring the fact that they sold a bad product. I will never do business with them again and intend to spread the word via forums not to use this company.

Wish I would've read these other customer complaints before purchasing.Knew price was too good to be true!

Review about: Rug.

I didn't like: Customer service.

3.0
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $307
Preferred solution Price reduction

Had an Experience with RugsUSA?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

RugsUSA - Review about Maui Chunky Loop Rug from Yorktown, Virginia RugsUSA "Yes, another complaint and I am sure the company does not care as they have the money. Ordered Maui chunk loop jute rugs in August. Got them quickly. After opening..." Read more Peeling Leather Sofa from Ashley Furniture Ashley Furniture "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..." Read more Mypillow - Pillow Issues/Customer Service Mypillow " Upon purchasing the 2 for 1 product, king size, I noticed an obvious difference in the amount of filling in both pillows. I opted..." Read more RugsUSA - Filthy, reeking, nasty used rug arrived!! RugsUSA "I ordered a 6x9 navy chevron rug on sale for $178 on 9/1/2013. The rug arrived on 9/17/2013. I cut open the plastic wrapping and a HORRIFIC stench poured out..." Read more Camping World - CTF 325RL Coleman Fifth Camping World "We are having a major problem with our 2012 CTF 325RL Coleman Fifth wheel that we bought new. We took it to a local repair shop which explained something I..." Read more East Coast Concrete - Beware! East Coast Concrete "Beware! A company that you will soon see in the news for all the consumer complaints. Owner Josh is very personable and will tell you everything you want to hear...." Read more Letgo - SCAM----THIEF Letgo "POSTED MY COMPUTER ON WEBSITE, GOT AN OFFER TO BUY FOR POSTED AMOUNT. SETUP ACCOUNT WHAT SUPPOSEDLY WAS PAYPAL (BUT WASN'T) AND I SENT THE ITEM TO AN ADDRESS IN..." Read more Lumber Liquidators - Morning Star Strand Bamboo splitting and cupping Lumber Liquidators "Purchased Morning Star solid wood Bamboo flooring for a house in Lake Arrowhead, Ca. It was installed in January 2016. Livingroom, two bedrooms, halls and family room. Now, in June,..." Read more