Riley, Kansas

Trying to return a large rug that was not as I had expected has been a nightmare for almost two weeks taking up endless time and therefore $.

I have all the email and followed up and called until I got some action. I was eventually sent a return authorization code but couldn't figure out how to do the return label. Yet another phone call and I was told that the time limit had expired for returns even though they had had been the hold up for days and days!!! I called and demanded to actually speak to a supervisor and to have the latest in writing. On hold for ever and a day. In the end, I was told that would make an exception! Well wow! I said I wanted it in writing and also that I would not be charged a restocking fee.

This is a brief version. DON'T USE THIS COMPANY!

This reviewer shared experience about return, exchange or cancellation policy and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with RugsUSA. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about RugsUSA.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare RugsUSA to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with RugsUSA?

Comments