2.6

I'm not a person who writes reviews complaining or criticizing as I'm very aware our natural tendency is to complain before we would ever praise and so for that reason I'm very conscious of writing a critical review, but personally my experience with RUGS USA has been very poor. I am sure this doesn't reflect everyone at the company or their product's quality necessarily, but it does reflect the supervisors in the escalations department, their communications as a company and their policies.

I coordinated several rugs for my wife as gifts this Christmas as surprises for her since various family members were asking what she would enjoy. Several rugs were purchased for her during the 1st and 2nd week of december as gifts for Christmas. At the time of purchase, we received zero communication if the purchase went through or if it was shipped. We suddenly just received billing statements on credit cards and then rugs arrived suddenly.

One rug was received without problems, others were significantly delayed. My wife received her gifts the week following Christmas day from various family. She was thrilled! She kept one and returned one, the 3rd did not come in time for Christmas and was a mystery.

Problems escalated upon attempted return. Since she received as gifts after Christmas, the strict 14 day return policy was passed. She wrote to RUGS USA on january 2nd attempting to return a rug that didn't work. She also called.

She received communication 3 days later with a stock email saying they wouldn't return because it was passed 14 days. We then attempted to call, assuming any upstanding company would make an exception given the circumstances of Christmas gifts and the fact that the rug was un-used and unopened. I was directed to a supervisor in escalations department of customer service and have since called 5 times leaving 4 messages over the past 15 days. I have never had a single message returned to me or ever been called back.

I think RUGS USA has a great product, would definitely not recommend giving as gifts or attempting to contact customer service. Worst customer service interaction I have ever experienced.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rugsusa Shipping Service.

RugsUSA Cons: Complete lack of customer service, Long wait for product.

Comments

They are not going to call you back. They never answer their phone nor do they return emails.

This company is a scam. I learned the hard way.