West Palm Beach, Florida

9/23/18

Do not buy from this company! They canceled my order because they could not fill the order and they won't refund me my money!!!!

I ordered 3 runners, I waited 2 weeks and called the company because I received no shipping notification.

I waited over an hour on hold and finally hung up. The next day I spoke to someone who said he would have to call the warehouse to see if the items were available. He never called me back. Two days later I called them again.

I was told that the items would have to be cancelled because they could not fill the order. I was so bummed but said okay I understand. I also explained that no where did it say that the items were back ordered and I explained it was still on their website for others to buy...by the way, they are still listed for sale, they were never removed from their website, so people can still buy these items that they don't actually have. I was told the $221 would be credited back to my credit card but it takes 5 to 7 business days.

2 weeks passed and nothing was credited back. So I call. They told me this time that they would actually send me a check in the mail and that I would have it in 5 to 7 business days. I never received anything.

So I called again on 9/22 to see where my money was. They tell me the check was cut on 9/11 but that they don't know when they can mail the check! Excuse me, what? You have my money!

They cancel my order and won't give me my refund!!! I just filed a claim with my credit card company!

Please don't buy from the company! I never received my order and I never received my money back!

Comments