State: New Jersey City: Newark Clear all filters (2 of 218 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
I placed an order by mistake. Called a few minutes later to cancel. Requested the cancellation number. A rep said it would take 48 hours for the manufacturer to process and reply - before that no cancellation number. 2 days later I got an email - your order has been...

Similar thing happened to me. Ordered and tried to cancel 15 minutes later.

No answer on their phone. Sent an email and called again in the morning. They said the order was not on the truck yet and that they would try to cancel and call or email me right back. Within minutes I get an email saying that they shipped it (even though I had just been told that it was not on the truck).

No return call. I called again and was told that their was no record of my contact. I have it in my call history and I have a copy of the email I sent them. She insisted that she took "notes" on all her calls and that she did not speak to me previously.

I asked to speak with the manager and was told that the manager would email me within 48 hours.....well obviously that doesn't do me any good since they now have shipped a rug that I do not want and it would be to expensive to return.

I should have known...previously I ordered a rug that smells and I have tried everything to remedy the situation. DO NOT DO business with these crooks.

Review
Loss

RugsUSA in Newark, New Jersey - No One Ever Picks Up The Phone, and They Continually Lie to Cover Their Own Rear Ends..... Never Got

What a sack of *** this company is. They tell you that your item is shipped, print out a UPS label to generate a tracking number to shut the customer up, but never actually send anything. I ordered a rug on New Years Eve, was told it had shipped on January 2, but UPS has no record of it. Fast Forward 3 weeks, 30+ calls to the company that RARELY get picked up, getting told multiple times that the rug has shipped and it hasn't, and then when the rug FINALLY gets (supposedly) shipped, it miraculously gets lost. And UPS needs the shipper to initiate a claim for a lost package, but that never happens. So now I am stuck dealing with a charge dispute with my credit card. Save yourself the hassle and spend the extra money with another company. The frustration and your time are worth more. Spend your money somewhere other than this P.O.S company.
Review