2.2
Style and Design

Buyer beware. I recently purchased an area rug from Rugs USA. I made the mistake of waiting to take the rug out of the packaging until the room for which it was intended was painted. Upon opening and unrolling for the first time, I noted an irregular yellow stain in the center of the rug.

I contacted customer service only to be told they could not help because I was outside the "14 day" return window. I was told a supervisor would contact me to discuss the situation, but that call never came.

In an attempt to salvage an already bad situation, I took the rug to a local rug cleaner in hopes of removing (or minimizing) the stain. The cleaner immediately identified the stain as pet urine! Disgusting! There are no pets in my house. The cleaner was honest and let me know the stain would be impossible to remove. They obviously sold me a rug which had been returned, stained, by another customer.

This was not a case of me changing my mind about color, size, etc. RugsUSA.com sold me a damaged product and refused to stand behind it. #rugsusa #neveragain

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of rug from RugsUSA and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants RugsUSA to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service, return policy and quality of product. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by RugsUSA for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with RugsUSA?

Comments