Buyer beware. I recently purchased an area rug from Rugs USA. I made the mistake of waiting to take the rug out of the packaging until the room for which it was intended was painted. Upon opening and unrolling for the first time, I noted an irregular yellow stain in the center of the rug.
I contacted customer service only to be told they could not help because I was outside the "14 day" return window. I was told a supervisor would contact me to discuss the situation, but that call never came.
In an attempt to salvage an already bad situation, I took the rug to a local rug cleaner in hopes of removing (or minimizing) the stain. The cleaner immediately identified the stain as pet urine! Disgusting! There are no pets in my house. The cleaner was honest and let me know the stain would be impossible to remove. They obviously sold me a rug which had been returned, stained, by another customer.
This was not a case of me changing my mind about color, size, etc. RugsUSA.com sold me a damaged product and refused to stand behind it. #rugsusa #neveragain
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Return policy
- Quality of product
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "KraftMaid APC "All Plywood Construction" is a true misnomer. The backs of the cabinets are made from a combination of strips of plywood (for wall attachment) and a sheet of..."
- "I ordered a rug and rug pad. They were shipped separately, and I never received rug pad. Rug has rust colored splotches all over it, like someone was eating baked..."
- "We recently bought a floor model Liberty Sectional from Furniture Row after watching it for several months. It finally went on sale and we went to the store only to..."
- "I made a car rental reservation with following details: Budget Standard SUV Chicago (MDW) Reservation dates Sep 4, 2015 - Sep 9, 2015 Itinerary # 7129601571365, Confirmation# 15917485US3. As you..."
- "I made an appointment almost two months prior to dropping my dog, Bruce, off at Petco (103, Commerace Way, Woburn 01801). His appointment was at 12:00 pm and I figured..."
- "I always had a dream to buy one of the Lexus RX350 Model i bought this SUV used from Lexus dealership Hartford Connecticut and is one of the worst dealership..."
- " Attention: CEO: Beryl Raff CFO: Laura Kirsner COO: Joyce Hrinya Regarding Account Number: 480213852429 XX I purchased some jewelry from your company on July 17, 2014, and August 6,..."
- " I purchased a puppy from Petland South Semoran in October 2016. I paid 2,400 Needless to say I fell in love with my puppy the moment I saw him. So..."