Buyer beware. I recently purchased an area rug from Rugs USA. I made the mistake of waiting to take the rug out of the packaging until the room for which it was intended was painted. Upon opening and unrolling for the first time, I noted an irregular yellow stain in the center of the rug.
I contacted customer service only to be told they could not help because I was outside the "14 day" return window. I was told a supervisor would contact me to discuss the situation, but that call never came.
In an attempt to salvage an already bad situation, I took the rug to a local rug cleaner in hopes of removing (or minimizing) the stain. The cleaner immediately identified the stain as pet urine! Disgusting! There are no pets in my house. The cleaner was honest and let me know the stain would be impossible to remove. They obviously sold me a rug which had been returned, stained, by another customer.
This was not a case of me changing my mind about color, size, etc. RugsUSA.com sold me a damaged product and refused to stand behind it. #rugsusa #neveragain
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Return policy
- Quality of product
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..."
- "Yes, another complaint and I am sure the company does not care as they have the money. Ordered Maui chunk loop jute rugs in August. Got them quickly. After opening..."
- "We ordered a bedroom set priced at over $1000 and made the required monthly payments per our contract. A final payment was made and we were told by the manager..."
- "DiskDigger is often a data recovery software solution for all users that recouping your deleted or prepared files through the storage media associated with your operating system, which include various..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "POSHMARK ALLOWS THE SELLING OF COUNTERFEIT MICHAEL KORS HANDBAGS! COUNTERFEITS ARE ILLEGAL TO BUY AND TO SELL! I WAS WARNED BY POSHMARK BECAUSE I WAS LETTING BUYERS KNOW WHICH BAGS..."
- "I made a car rental reservation with following details: Budget Standard SUV Chicago (MDW) Reservation dates Sep 4, 2015 - Sep 9, 2015 Itinerary # 7129601571365, Confirmation# 15917485US3. As you..."
- "I made an appointment almost two months prior to dropping my dog, Bruce, off at Petco (103, Commerace Way, Woburn 01801). His appointment was at 12:00 pm and I figured..."