Buyer beware. I recently purchased an area rug from Rugs USA. I made the mistake of waiting to take the rug out of the packaging until the room for which it was intended was painted. Upon opening and unrolling for the first time, I noted an irregular yellow stain in the center of the rug.

I contacted customer service only to be told they could not help because I was outside the "14 day" return window. I was told a supervisor would contact me to discuss the situation, but that call never came.

In an attempt to salvage an already bad situation, I took the rug to a local rug cleaner in hopes of removing (or minimizing) the stain. The cleaner immediately identified the stain as pet urine! Disgusting! There are no pets in my house. The cleaner was honest and let me know the stain would be impossible to remove. They obviously sold me a rug which had been returned, stained, by another customer.

This was not a case of me changing my mind about color, size, etc. RugsUSA.com sold me a damaged product and refused to stand behind it. #rugsusa #neveragain

Review about: Rugsusa Rug.

I didn't like: Customer service, Return policy, Quality of product.

2.2
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Rug
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with RugsUSA?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion