8 Santa Fe Way, Cranbury, NJ 08512, USA

I ordered rugs that never arrived. I called Rugs USA and was told that they would be delivered that day.

They were never delivered so I called UPS and they told me the rugs were lost. I asked Rugs USA for a refund and they told me it would take 8-10 business days. The person also said I would receive the refund when the rugs arrive back in the warehouse. Since the rugs are missing they may never end up back in the warehouse.

I have spent all day on the phone trying to resolve this to no avail. You wait on hold for 30-35 minuted and then they disconnect you. My account has been charged almost $2,000 and I don't know if or when that money will be returned. I am hoping Visa will step in and get the refund.

I suggest you go to Dash and Albert and buy rugs from them. Their customer service is excellent as are their rugs.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

RugsUSA Cons: Dealing with customer service, Waiting on the phone for 30-40min and then being disconnected, No communication to let me know there was a problem, Return policy.

• missing inventory