After placing my order, I spent two weeks trying to get any information as to when my rug would arrive, or even ship.I tried live chat and email, and never got any response from RugsUSA.

Then today without any warning or explanation, I received an email saying my order has been cancelled!

They didn't even bother to tell me if they were out of stock, or what had happened, and made no mention of when my credit card will be refunded.I'll certainly never be shopping with this website again, even if I have to pay more for the same product!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to have the product delivered. The author is overall dissatisfied with RugsUSA. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about RugsUSA.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare RugsUSA to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with RugsUSA?

Comments

They just did the same thing to me.They had a sale on the floor model rugs so I bought one (only supposed to be 1 of each available.) Purchased FEb 11 - they charged me but it never shipped.

I inquired about it on live chat and 10 min later I receive a cancellation order due to the product being out of stock.Smh.

Newark, New Jersey, United States #1245278

The same thing just happened to me.I bought one of the pre Black Friday Doorbusters, and they cancelled Thanksgiving morning when no one is available with no reason given and without refunding my account.

The rug is also still listed on the site as available for the sale price.I have a pretty low opinion of this company's business practices right now.