Harrisburg, North Carolina
1.6

I ordered two small rugs, a runner and two rug pads because I had a pad for the runner already. Looking at the pictures, the rugs looked thick and appeared to be exactly what I was looking for. I should have known from the price that they would not look as advertised.

Well, they shipped everything separately and I only received one small rug, one pad and the runner. When I called them to say that according to their website my order was complete, the customer service rep was extremely nice but had to check with someone about everything. He said that I was right that they did not ship one rug and one pad. When I explained I was dissatisfied and wanted to return everything, he asked me if I wanted them to pick up the rugs that I received or if they should send me shipping labels. Since the rugs were small, I said labels were fine.

We hung up and I started receiving emails. One confirmed my missing rug and pad; the CS rep had checked with the warehouse. Another said that they would not send me labels because the rug was suppose to be thin..... I expected to pay the return shipping - well, I expected that they would deduct the shipping from the return order but they don't. I had to email them for the return address and ask them if I needed a RTA. They sent the return address but did not answer what I needed to include in the packaging since there was no invoice or packing list included in the original mailing. I did email them saying this return process was NOT easy, they said they would pass it along....

Bottomline - poor quality at least for the rugs I ordered and difficult to return and I do most of my shopping online!

No photo because I've already sent the rugs back via USPS this morning. Order #WS1117228

F. Waddell

Product or Service Mentioned: Rugsusa Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

RugsUSA Pros: Customer service rep on phone.

RugsUSA Cons: Return policy, Poor quality rugs.

• rugs