Yorktown, Virginia

Yes, another complaint and I am sure the company does not care as they have the money.Ordered Maui chunk loop jute rugs in August.

Got them quickly. After opening one was not real sure if I liked it but after several opinions and it being so cost prohibitive to return I cancelled return. Did not put them down till two weeks ago and although I love the look the dirt when I lift them is disgusting! And it does not STOP!

Because I was out of the 14 day return Myria, the manager, I spoke with said there was nothing they could do. She stated it was probably the fibers breaking down. Guess if that is true these rugs will not last long. I told her I was going to get the dirt/debris tested just to see.

Anyway, I have lost $800.

Pictures are from just sweeping after lifting corners of rugs, some where folks do not even walk.Just please be careful when you order because this company really does not care!

Review about: Maui Chunky Loop Rug.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with RugsUSA?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion