RugsUSA - Review about Maui Chunky Loop Rug from Yorktown, Virginia

49 of 177 RugsUSA reviews

Yes, another complaint and I am sure the company does not care as they have the money.Ordered Maui chunk loop jute rugs in August.

Got them quickly. After opening one was not real sure if I liked it but after several opinions and it being so cost prohibitive to return I cancelled return. Did not put them down till two weeks ago and although I love the look the dirt when I lift them is disgusting! And it does not STOP!

Because I was out of the 14 day return Myria, the manager, I spoke with said there was nothing they could do. She stated it was probably the fibers breaking down. Guess if that is true these rugs will not last long. I told her I was going to get the dirt/debris tested just to see.

Anyway, I have lost $800.

Pictures are from just sweeping after lifting corners of rugs, some where folks do not even walk.Just please be careful when you order because this company really does not care!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
49 of 177 RugsUSA reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to RugsUSA. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about RugsUSA.
Filing a new complaint about
×