Yorktown, Virginia

Yes, another complaint and I am sure the company does not care as they have the money.Ordered Maui chunk loop jute rugs in August.

Got them quickly. After opening one was not real sure if I liked it but after several opinions and it being so cost prohibitive to return I cancelled return. Did not put them down till two weeks ago and although I love the look the dirt when I lift them is disgusting! And it does not STOP!

Because I was out of the 14 day return Myria, the manager, I spoke with said there was nothing they could do. She stated it was probably the fibers breaking down. Guess if that is true these rugs will not last long. I told her I was going to get the dirt/debris tested just to see.

Anyway, I have lost $800.

Pictures are from just sweeping after lifting corners of rugs, some where folks do not even walk.Just please be careful when you order because this company really does not care!

Review about: Maui Chunky Loop Rug.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with RugsUSA?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Do Not Waste Your Time With Closet Factory And You Will Find Out Why? Closet Factory "It started off on a good note whereby I spoke with Michele La Flesch, the Executive Project Manager/Showroom Manager (Michele.Laflesch@ClosetFactory.com) (Office Phone: 310-516-7500 x240 & Cellular Phone: 310-404-8225)..." Read more RugsUSA Maui Jute Braid Jt03 Review RugsUSA "I purchased the Maui Jute Braid JT03 rug in an 8 X 10 on December 29, 2016. I had read all the great reviews about it before deciding to make..." Read more Mypillow - MY EXPERIENCE WAS HORRIBLE ..... Mypillow "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..." Read more RugsUSA - Cowhide Rug Review RugsUSA "I purchased many rugs and worked with a designer as he helped me locate various area rugs prior to moving in since it was a work in progress (condo was..." Read more Regency Furniture - Damage furniture that they dont take the blame Regency Furniture "I waited 1month for all my furniture which i bought dining set, sofa or living room chair with ottoman, bedframe and side table. The driver was so nice and looks..." Read more Dhgate - Seller Zoom174 - Order NO:335643019 - I never received my package :( it is more than 90 days and now I can not raise a dispute) Dhgate - Seller Zoom174 "Order NO:335643019 - I never received my package!! Now, it is more than 90 days and now I can not raise a dispute) and I tried to contact the seller..." Read more TruGreen Ruined My Beautiful Lawn Trugreen "I have been with TruGreen for one year. I had a lot of weeds so entered a year-long contract with them. The first technician did not spray the entire yard,..." Read more Kondaur Capital - Working with foreclosures isn't easy. Kondaur Capital "Kondaur has been a long time client of mine and out of many servicers I've worked with, they have usually been the most professional. They handle all of the expenses..." Read more