Cranbury, New Jersey

Ordered a rug. Rug never shipped.

"Customer service" does not return my calls or answer my emails. They have charged me

for the rug but I haven't seen it or received any shipping information. THEFT! Plain and simple stealing!

Super angry! I reviewed my item on the website and of course it was never posted because it was negative. All I want is my money returned and for this company to be held accountable for the terrible treatment towards the customers.

Darlene Parker and the rest of the customer service representatives are horrible dishonest people that are scamming consumers. I believe that there is a case to made against Rugs USA.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rugsusa Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

• Rugsusa com Rugs

Comments

Did you ever get your rug or money back? I am wondering because I ordered last month and have had the same experience thus far. I was hoping they were just backed up due to their president's day sale, however, after reading into the company, I am now concerned that it is a scam...

@Feeling Scammed

See my comment below. I had to dispute the charge with my credit card company in order to get the issue resolved.

Dagelayton

Update: I disputed the charge with my credit card company and was reimbursed. As I understand it, the credit card company faxed/emailed and called RugsUSA with the dispute information and did not hear back from RugsUSA.

I received money from the credit card company and two weeks later RugsUSA credited my account.

Myself and the credit card company have been taken care of but unfortunately it was a long two month process.

ALSO, it appears that RugsUSA continues to use UPS as the scapegoat for their poor customer service and bad business. Poor UPS!

I am having the SAME issue right now I am soooo sad! I will be reporting it as FRAUD with my bank if they do not come through!!!

@Anonymous

Me too!!!! WTF what number did you call? I can't even find a phone number on the site to call

@Anonymous

609-447-4515. Sorry for late response. Hope your issue was resolved.

@Anonymous

Do it. I'm going to if I don't get my runner...

@CZ

We had to dispute the charge with our bank. Two months later RugsUSA reimbursed my credit card. Hope your issue has been resolved.