Yes, another complaint and I am sure the company does not care as they have the money.Ordered Maui chunk loop jute rugs in August.

Got them quickly. After opening one was not real sure if I liked it but after several opinions and it being so cost prohibitive to return I cancelled return. Did not put them down till two weeks ago and although I love the look the dirt when I lift them is disgusting! And it does not STOP!

Because I was out of the 14 day return Myria, the manager, I spoke with said there was nothing they could do. She stated it was probably the fibers breaking down. Guess if that is true these rugs will not last long. I told her I was going to get the dirt/debris tested just to see.

Anyway, I have lost $800.

Pictures are from just sweeping after lifting corners of rugs, some where folks do not even walk.Just please be careful when you order because this company really does not care!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with RugsUSA and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about RugsUSA.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare RugsUSA to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with RugsUSA?

Comments