This company is absolutly TERRIBLE! Absolutly zero customer service.

I ordered a rug on the 18th of November and when I ordered it my confirmation email said that it would be delivery on the 23rd of November, just in time for Thanksgiving. When it didn't arrive I was bummed but I thought maybe it was due to weather. I check back on the status of my order and it said that it hadn't even been shipped. I wrote and email, never heard back.

I called three times in a week and every time was on hold for over 15 min. Each representative gave me the run around and never got back to me. I just got an email TODAY Dec 1st stating that my order had been canceled. No explaination, no apologies, nothing.

So I call back, and spoke to another rep that basically said that was the best they could do. I told him that I would be willing to try to order another rug if he could let me know what rugs would be available to ship out in a timely fashion.

He said "sure, I just need the item number so I can look it up for you." As I look online for the item number, he hangs up on me. I will NEVER be a customer again, and I will NEVER recommend this company to anyone ever.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rugsusa Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments