2.4

I purchased the Maui Jute Braid JT03 rug in an 8 X 10 on December 29, 2016. I had read all the great reviews about it before deciding to make my purchase.

Just a few days ago my husband noticed a giant hole by the edge of the rug. I called Rugs USA the next day and told them about the hole. She told me unfortunately because of their 14 day return policy they could not do anything about it. The 14 day policy is ridiculous!

I can understand if you decide you don't like the rug or it doesn't look good in the room, then you need to send it back before the 14 days. But to not exchange or except a return because a rug is defective just after a month and a half of use is bad business. They should back their product if it is obviously made poorly or defective. I told the representative all this and told her I would be writing a review about this rug and their bad policy.

A good rug should last at least a few years. So, I wrote my review on their website and gave it one star. I explained the whole situation in my review and that Rugs USA would not do anything for me. Well, it's been 2 days and they still have not posted my review.

Makes me wonder how many more negative reviews they have not posted.

Such a shady company. I will no longer do business with them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rugsusa Rug.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Had similar problem but mine was just opened

Do not buy from rug USA... they won't post negative reviews and they are extremely slow in getting rug(s) to you! Very shady company for sure!!!!

I'm actually surprised you even got anyone to answer! This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. A total scam.

RugsUSA Reviews