4.8
Style and Design

I ordered two rugs (wool) - no issues - I love the rugs and while they are not exceptional quality they are very good for the price I paid.I did have to contact them because I entered a wrong address for my credit card - the rep took care of it in minutes and rugs were shipped the next day.

The only caution I have is that determining colors on the website is difficult - don't order if you are not certain - rugs are very hard to handle and ship.On reason I used this company is the free shipping.

This person wrote the review because of fast order processing of rugsusa website from RugsUSA and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants RugsUSA to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by RugsUSA for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with RugsUSA?

Comments

Levin Furniture - Leather scratches too easily and arm is falling off recliner Levin Furniture "Purchased in 11/2015 to replace fabric sofa, loveseat and recliner. Spent over 4K on all Total with $700+ custom order recliner to match. Recliner left arm is put together with..." Read more IKEA'S PLASTIC CUTTING BOARDS ADDS PLASTIC PEELINGS TO YOUR FOOD Ikea "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Durablend Peeling Ashley Furniture "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..." Read more RugsUSA - Damaged rug, missing rug pad and no customer service RugsUSA "I ordered a rug and rug pad. They were shipped separately, and I never received rug pad. Rug has rust colored splotches all over it, like someone was eating baked..." Read more Triton Boats - Unwanted step child of boats Triton Boats "I bought a 2010 Triton Storm new. First boat. Loved it until the cracks began. Several cracks in structural areas. My certified welder says there are signs of insufficient welds..." Read more Benjamin Moore - Black streaks on Aura Exterior Paint Benjamin Moore "For over two years I have been dealing with a paint problem with Aura exterior paint. My house was built in 2006 and the only paint that has ever been..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Product RECL296-17/ETCH MOCH Southern Motion Furniture "Just wanted to let you know how disappointed I am in your product. I purchased a recliner from Levin Furniture in Mentor - over paid in my opinion for the..." Read more Ninjapparel - 2 MONTHS OF *** (DO NOT BUY!) Ninjapparel "I can't even begin to detail the full extent of how horrible this company has been. After ordering, it was 3 weeks and I had received no tracking info and..." Read more