2.7

I bought a rug in October, they sent me a UPS tracking code and whenever I went to the UPS site and tracked it, it said that it was waiting on UPS pick up. I called several times, got the runaround about how they were investigating in the warehouse.

Looked online - low and behold that rug is out of stock. Then UPS calls me and says a "lost package investigation" has been opened and will take 7-10 business days when I know very well that rug never left the warehouse. RugsUSA emails me saying they cannot ship out a new rug and that everything (including refund) is on hold for UPS.

I want my money back for a product I did NOT receive. Prior to this I'd had mostly good experiences with them, but I will never order from them again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ups Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

RugsUSA Pros: Products i have previously received.

RugsUSA Cons: Not getting my refund when i never received the product.

• Ship transport
  • missing inventory

Comments

We had the same problem and disputed the charge with our credit card company in oreder to get refunded.

#1242065

This is exactly what I am dealing with right now. I ordered a rug in October that was supposed to be delivered in October and received an invalid tracking number from RUGS USA.

After checking and checking, I call RugsUSA and they tell me that UPS lost the rug and it will take 6-8 weeks to investigate! I cannot get a UPS shipping number to verify their 'story'. They sent me a Fedex number.

Investigate what? Give your customer a refund or re-ship a rug, if it is in stock!