1.6
Style and Design

I ordered a rug that was expected for delivery on 2/18/19. I spent all day waiting for it and then at night the FedEx tracking info switched from Scheduled Delivery to Pending.

I called customer service today just to find out what this meant and whether the rug had left the warehouse and was completely stonewalled. The customer service rep kept repeating the information on the FedEx website and telling me we had to wait 24-48hrs for an update. When I asked why no one could tell me whether or not the rug had left the warehouse I was told the same thing about the FedEx update. I asked to speak to a manager and was put on hold, when the rep came back he told me what the manager had told him, which was the same thing about the FedEx update and that because I was in NYC the tracking information probably wouldn't even update till the rug had been delivered to me.

When I told them I needed to plan to receive the rug and this was creating a situation where I would miss the delivery I just got a "sorry for the inconvenience." I asked to speak to the manager personally and was put on hold again, when the rep came back on the line I was told the manager wouldn't be able to speak with me till tomorrow and that I could leave her a voicemail. I was fed up and said that I wanted to cancel the order and a full refund and was told that it wasn't possible because it was "already on the shipment." So no one could tell me where my rug was or when it was going to be delivered but I couldn't cancel my order either.

Some of the worst customer service I've experienced from a company before. I will never purchase from this business again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rugsusa Customer Care.

RugsUSA Cons: Complete lack of customer service, No communication to let me know there was a problem.

Comments