2.2

I recently ordered a rug for my new apartment. The first rug showed up torn, which I assumed was from delivery.

I contacted customer service to get a new rug issued. Their system is so outdated, they cannot send a new rug even for something like that. I had to wait until the first rug was returned/refunded and then had to order another rug on my own accord. The initial refund was supposed to take 2-7 business days.

After 7 days, I still did not have a refund. When I finally received it, I ordered another rug. This rug was lost by UPS apparently on delivery. Again, because of the outdated system, I as the customer, now have to wait 8-10 business days until they resolve the issue with UPS even after I told the company I no longer want the rug.

Instead of being able to issue me a refund now, I have to wait another two weeks until they resolve the issue with UPS and get the refund submitted even though I will not even be getting the rug I started ordering a month ago for my apartment. Customer service has been decent but the processes the company employs are just outdated and do not make the customer feel like they are the most important thing to the company.

In most cases, a company would send a replacement to the customer especially in these cases when the issues have not been my fault. Very dissatisfied with their methods and the lengthy process I have had to go through to not even end up with a rug.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rugsusa Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments