Manchester, Missouri

Rugs USA is seriously lacking in good customer service.It's a shame because they have some good deals but after I ordered a rug a few weeks ago, I got an email saying my order was canceled with no explanation.

I called to see what was going on and they canceled it because the promo code I used wasn't supposed to apply but a bug in their system allowed it to go through. After the refund was issued about a week and a half later (since they had already charged me for the canceled order), I called back another day to let them know how I felt about this and was told due to a legal disclaimer on their site, they have no obligation to fill the order. I understand that they are not actually legally obligated to sell it to me for the price I originally paid but the way they handled it is unacceptable for a large company in my opinion.

When I asked to speak to a supervisor, I was told that she was out to lunch and would call me back when she returned.She never called.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Ncb526 stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of rug. RugsUSA needs to "reinstate my original order for the price i originally paid on 2/22/15. my order number is ws772025. a bug in your system is not the customer's fault" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned rug in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at RugsUSA.

Comments