Manchester, Missouri

Rugs USA is seriously lacking in good customer service. It's a shame because they have some good deals but after I ordered a rug a few weeks ago, I got an email saying my order was canceled with no explanation.

I called to see what was going on and they canceled it because the promo code I used wasn't supposed to apply but a bug in their system allowed it to go through. After the refund was issued about a week and a half later (since they had already charged me for the canceled order), I called back another day to let them know how I felt about this and was told due to a legal disclaimer on their site, they have no obligation to fill the order. I understand that they are not actually legally obligated to sell it to me for the price I originally paid but the way they handled it is unacceptable for a large company in my opinion.

When I asked to speak to a supervisor, I was told that she was out to lunch and would call me back when she returned. She never called.

Preferred solution: Reinstate my original order for the price I originally paid on 2/22/15. My order number is WS772025. A bug in your system is not the customer's fault..

I didn't like: Customer service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 11, 2015.

Comments