Worst company ever. Do not buy from these people.

I ordered a highly discounted rug- never received it, had to follow up myself after 2 weeks and told it was out of stock. Only offered 10% discount. Finally got them to give me (after about 7 angry emails) $30 off, ordered a different rug and the same exact thing happened again. No word just a refund email 10 days later.

Customer service plays block for the owner, you'll never get anywhere. Supervisor (Darlene) is useless and kept trying to talk over me and shut me up. But I do have useless padding from them so at least they made something off my aggravation. I feel like I was scammed into buying padding while they dangled a rug they never intended to sell me in front of me as bait.

Now I have to run around 2 days before Christmas looking for another rug to replace this gift.

They hide behind 'procedures' to rip people off. No accountability, they should be shut down.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rugsusa Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

• Rugsusa Rugs Donotbuy Rugsonline

Comments

Pretty certain they are just a bunch of scam artists. They conveniently are out of both of the rugs I ordered and was notified 11 days after I purchased them. We'll see if my credit card will enter be refunded.

I ordered a runner on nov 28, today is dec 23.

Still waiting. Sent an e-mail yesterday.

This is a good site...